Our staff includes a diverse range of skilled employees, consisting of Marine Engineers, Naval Architects, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers and Senior Ship Officers with extensive experience, high integrity, and sufficient credentials for meeting the Client’s demands.
We are in search of dynamic and goal-oriented candidates to join us in developing the company as well as the industry together. Below is the list of current openings, click on each job position for specific requirements and send your Resume on with the job opening in the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Mainly in Alexandria.
Experience: Class 2020, 2021, 2022 Graduates.
- B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Males only.
- Alexandria resident.
- Good English command & verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience using AutoCAD, & MS package.
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.